Car paint restoration best car paint protection body shop paint supplies metallic purple car paint
||Original Coatings, All Used for Automotive Undercoat Products
||Before spraying: P400-600 dry grinding or P800-P1000 wet grinding
|After spraying: not applicable
||2K plain paint
||2K plain paint
||C-300 Fast Dry Hardener
||C-135 Fast Dry Thinner
||2K plain paint
||C-300 Standard Hardener
||C-135 Standard Thinner
||2K plain paint
||C-300 Slow Dry Hardener
||C-135 Slow Dry Thinner
||13-18 seconds (DIN4/20 C)
||20 C, 2 hours; 1.5 hours with quick-drying curing agent
||Spray one layer of fog, then wet spray two layers, each layer interval of 10-15 minutes
||Non stick dust
||1. Make sure the car body is clean and dry before spraying.
||When spraying plain paint, small holes appear in the first layer of the surface, 3/1000 pearl water is added in the second layer of spraying paint.
||1.2-1.4mm (Gravity Spray Gun)
|1.3-1.5mm (Selectional Spray Gun)
Curing agent: two component color masterbatch paint, must add curing agent, otherwise it will not harden
Thinner: when spraying, add diluent to ensure that the paint is fully and completely dissolved. The volatile stability of diluent has a certain impact on the spraying effect
Usage: use after mixing, spray 2-3 layers, Polish after 15 hours at 22 ℃, and polish after 30 minutes at 70 ℃
Dosage reference: a car needs about 3 liters of Color Masterbatch, 1.5 liters of curing agent, 0.3 liters of diluent, 1L color masterbatch can spray 3-5square meters
Apply to: used paint surface treated with P800 ~ P1000 sandpaper, completely dry, and the surface of intermediate paint
Package:Can be customized,1L*18tins/carton 4L*4tins/carton
Shelf life:2 years in original sealed can at cool and dry place at 20℃
Construction common problems and Solutions Guide
1. Orange peel, orange peel
Phenomenon: the wrinkles like orange peel and grapefruit peel appear on the coating surface during spraying, which is mainly caused by the poor combination of the atomized fine paint particles which cannot flow to each other when they reach the paint surface
Remedy: after the paint surface is completely dry and solid, depending on the severity of orange peel wrinkles, remove the orange peel with ultra-fine sandpaper or coarse wax. If the condition is serious, use sandpaper to grind flat and then spray again
2. Sagging, trickling
Phenomenon: in the process of spraying and drying, the needle is hanging or the surface is inclined, and the coating film forms a flow mark from top to bottom or the bottom edge is green and thickened
Remedy: after the paint layer is completely dry, the flow hanging place shall be polished with ultra-fine sandpaper, or it shall be re sprayed after being polished and smoothed with fine sandpaper
3. Crack, crack
Phenomenon: the irregular fracture and crack of the paint film usually occur near the filled gap on the substrate or the edge green of the plate. The crack of the shaped film often forms irregular cracks. The depth of the crack of the paint film varies, and the more serious crack can reach the substrate
Remedy: when the crack is light and only affects the paint layer, polish the crack with sandpaper until it is exposed on the finished surface, and then spray the top coat again. If the crack penetrates the bottom coat, the paint layer in the defective area shall be completely removed and the base defect shall be completely repaired, and then spray again
Phenomenon: during the coating process, the surface of the coating is bulked or bubbles are formed in the coating.
Remedy: polish the coating until all solvent blisters are removed, and then spray again
5. Particles, dust
Phenomenon: after coating, the bulge in the coating film is distributed in the whole local surface in the form of particles, which is called dust or foreign matter attached to the coating or wet coating film just after coating
Remedy: first let the paint film dry and firm completely. For slight particles, wet polish with fine sandpaper. Then polish and wax to make the luster reappear. If the impurity particles are deep enough, polish the paint film and spray again
1. The primer film must be polished and cleaned before spraying.
2. If the temperature is higher than 35 ℃, add white water. For details, see the description of chemical water. If the temperature is lower than 15 ℃, it is better to bake with 60 ℃ baking room.
3. During spraying, note that the flash drying time of 20c between layers is 5-10 minutes, and it can be heated and baked after 15-20 minutes of static.
4. To ensure the spraying effect, please use matching products.
5. Please use the corresponding curing agent and diluent for different temperature during construction
6. The paint film can be repaired or polished after it is completely dried and fixed according to the specified time.
7. If fish eye is found, stop work immediately, and add 0.5-1% anti fish eye agent hf450 to the remaining paint for spraying.
8. After use, please clean the spraying tools in time, otherwise it is difficult to clean them.
Saft Precautions :
1. Keep container in a well ventilated and cool place
2. Keep away from fire
3. Avoid contact with eye and skin
4. Wear suitable gloves and eyes protection
5. Don't empty into drains
6. Against static discharges