Iron Yellow Anti Rust Pearl 1K Car Paint Liquid Coating State OEM / ODM Service
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||1K Solid Colors|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||≥500 Liters|
|Packaging Details:||1L * 18 tins / ctn , 4L * 4 tins / ctn . We can supply different carton size to meet your demand .|
|Delivery Time:||10-25 work day|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||25000 Cartons Monthly production|
|Other Names:||Car Body Filler||Color:||Red,yellow,|
|Service:||OEM/ODM||Ratio:||Paint: Thinner = 1:0.8-1|
|State:||Liquid Coating||Spraying Tool:||Spray Gun|
|Usage:||Car Paint, Appliance Paint, Furniture Paint, Road Marking Paint, Building Coating，Advertising Paint||Shelf Life:||Cool And Dry Place At 25℃, 2 Years In Original Sealed Can|
1k basecoat car paint,
1k automotive paint
It is suitable for use as anti-rust primer for automobile primer, dock steel structure, shipyard, heavy machinery factory and chemical enterprise. Suitable for bare metal, aluminum, galvanized metal surface: dry hard and polished old paint.
|1K(Single component acrylic acid)advanced color series|
|Product name||Specification||packing specifications||Application and characteristics|
|Transparent yellow||1 L||18cans/piece||Front golden yellow, side yellow green, high transparency|
|Transparent Golden yellow||1 L||18cans/piece||Golden on the front and golden on the side|
|Transparent Iron yellow||1 L||18cans/piece||The front is yellow and the side is yellow-green|
|Bright red||1 L||18cans/piece||Front bluish, side yellow, poor transparency|
|The Noble Red||1 L||18cans/piece||Bright red front, yellow side, high brightness|
|Transparent Red||1 L||18cans/piece||High transparency with bluish sides|
|Transparent Iron red||1 L||18cans/piece||Front brownish red, side dark red|
|Chestnut Red||1 L||18cans/piece||Front tawny, side reddish brown|
|Purple Red||1 L||18cans/piece||The front is deep red and the sides are purplish blue|
|Rose red||1 L||18cans/piece||Front purplish red, side purplish blue, bright degree is high|
|Monarch Red||1 L||18cans/piece||Front reddish-brown, side purple-blue, translucent|
|Jujube red||1 L||18cans/piece||Front with purple, side red, not bright|
1. Before spraying, the primer film must be polished and then cleaned, wet ground for 600 × 800 × and dry ground for 400 × 600 ×
2. Under the temperature above 30C or high temperature, the problem of silver powder blooming can be avoided by properly adding white water for spraying
3. Due to the high transparency of metal paint, the requirements for spraying tools and spraying technology are high, otherwise the metal paint layer will have problems such as silver accumulation, hair and weak metal sense
4. The spraying thickness of metal paint shall not exceed 25um, otherwise it is easy to have problems such as silver accumulation and poor adhesion between layers
5. Flash dry after spraying a layer of metal paint. If there are dust spots and dust particles on the paint surface, wipe them dry with dust cloth
After the 1K primer is sprayed and left for 10-15 minutes, spray the varnish as soon as possible. Too long time will affect the adhesion
7. Storage period packaging specification: open cool dry explosion place / 20c, original cover can be stored for two years, 1L or 4L can
Remove wax oil and other impuritieswith deoiling detergent Examine andassess the location and extent of damage.
2. Grind damaged parts
Grinding with abrasive paper(#80# 2000). Dry grinding withsandpaper(#80, 120, 180) first.
3. Dust cleaning
Use a degreaser to remove greasefrom the workpiece.
4. Fill& Grind
Add thne hardener I proportionmix and fill the putty, Sanding(#80. 120, 180) after drying.
5. Clean &Grind
Clean the surface again, and thenfinely grind the filling to the leveof the paint.
6. Spray primer surfacer
Mix and spray primer according toproduct requirements, each layerneeds to be matte.
7. Grind primer surfacer
After the primer is dried, dry sandingpaper(3320-400)is used with atwo-way sander. Manual grindingon the edge(#600-800)
8. Clean & Wipe
Use a cleaner to clean the grease.and tack cloth to clear of dustand particles.
9. Spray 1K color paint
Add thinner as requiredspray2-3ayers, spray interval of 5-10nutes per layer.
10. Spray Varnish(clear coat)
Add hardener and thinner asrequired, spray two layerseach interval is 5-10 minutes.
11. Dry Bake
After the varnish is sprayed. it needbe allowed to stand for 10-15minutes can be baked or driednatur.
12. Waxing &Polish
Can be sanded with abrasivepaper(#2000)first if necessaryThen use related products forwaxing and polishing