Automotive clear coat paint 3m automotive paint gm auto paint supplies paint whole car glossy car paint
1. Fast drying car clear coat
2. High concentrated
3. Keep gloss and color last-long
4. Outstanding chemical resistance
5. Made from world - famous and high quality resin
6. Easy to apply
This series of Car paint clear coat varnish is high concentrated clear coat varnish , full gloss with high solid content . Keep gloss and color last - long . Good texture , and outstanding chemical resistance . Use with hardener ( hardener / drier ) in high concentration , it makes good effect for automobile painting .
1. When the temperature is lower than 15 ℃ , air dry is not recommended , it's better to dry in baking room at 60 ℃
2.When the temperature is higher than 30 ℃ , you should add retarder in thinner to avoid blushing , pls refer to the retarder technical detail .
3. When fisheyes apprear during application , pls add 0.5-1% anti-silicon in the remain paint and respray.
4. At the edge of old paint and new paint film , you can apply joining agent as to achieve a perfect transition , pls refer to tthe joining agent technical detail .
5. When mix with hardener , harnish should use oiut soon and can not store for future use .
6. Use thinner to clean all spray tool immediately after application or it will hard to clean when drying .
Fast drying, high hardness, smooth and smooth paint film, excellent cost performance, applicable to industrial paint for cars, truck, vans, etc
||Normal temperature 25℃/24 hours, baking 60℃ - 70℃/45 - 60 minutes.
Suitable for covering all kinds of middle and low-grade cars.
In order to ensure the spraying effect, please use (standard-drying, fast-drying, slow-drying) hardener and thinner series of products. When using, clear coat and hardener must be fully mixed; high solid clear coat can not be thick coated, otherwise it is easy to produce sagging; recommended spray 2 channels, can not be thick, otherwise affect the drying and hardness.
Remove wax oil and other impuritieswith deoiling detergent Examine andassess the location and extent of damage.
2. Grind damaged parts
Grinding with abrasive paper(#80# 2000). Dry grinding withsandpaper(#80, 120, 180) first.
3. Dust cleaning
Use a degreaser to remove greasefrom the workpiece.
4. Fill& Grind
Add thne hardener I proportionmix and fill the putty, Sanding(#80. 120, 180) after drying.
5. Clean &Grind
Clean the surface again, and thenfinely grind the filling to the leveof the paint.
6. Spray primer surfacer
Mix and spray primer according toproduct requirements, each layerneeds to be matte.
7.Grind primer surfacer
After the primer is dried, dry sandingpaper(3320-400)is used with atwo-way sander. Manual grindingon the edge(#600-800)
8. Clean & Wipe
Use a cleaner to clean the grease.and tack cloth to clear of dustand particles.
9. Spray 1K color paint
Add thinner as requiredspray2-3ayers, spray interval of 5-10nutes per layer.
10. Spray Varnish(clear coat)
Add hardener and thinner asrequired, spray two layerseach interval is 5-10 minutes.
11. Dry Bake
After the varnish is sprayed. it needbe allowed to stand for 10-15minutes can be baked or driednatur.
12. Waxing &Polish
Can be sanded with abrasivepaper(#2000)first if necessaryThen use related products forwaxing and polishing
Note: matter should be stored in a cool and well ventilated place. Dispose of the waste and its packaging according to the national and local regulations
1. Keep away from heat source, spark, open fire and hot surface
2. Keep container closed
3 use of explosion-proof electrical appliances, ventilation, lighting and other equipment
4. Wear protective gloves, glasses and masks
5. Thoroughly clean the contact parts after operation
1. when using fire, use dry powder, foam and carbon dioxide to extinguish fire.
2. If ingested, do not induce vomiting and seek medical treatment immediately
3. In case of contact with eyes, wash with clean water for at least 15 minutes, and seek medical advice
4. In case of leakage, enclose, suck and collect the leakage