Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Brand Name:||FantasyColor, Shangfu, Mt Yishili||CAS No:||No|
|Other Names:||Car Paint,hardener||Color:||Transparent|
|Main Raw Material:||Acrylic||Product Name:||HS Standard Hardener|
|Usage:||Car Paint, Appliance Paint, Furniture Paint, Road Marking Paint, Building Coating||Shelf Life:||5 Years, Two Year Before Being Opened, 2 Years In Original Container At 20°C, Cool And Dry Place At 25℃, 2 Years In Original Sealed Can|
car paint hardener,
acrylic paint hardener
Fast/standard/slow automotive hardener mix with clear coat hardener for car paint for car repair
1. good leveling, weather resistance, chemical resistance
2. Universal hardener agent and two-component paint, varnish matching use. Three types of quick drying, standard drying and slow drying are used under different temperature conditions
Add all kinds of paint, dilute and adjust the consistency of paint for construction operation; used for cleaning metal substrate, cleaning glass tiles, etc
|Fast Dry Hardener||Apply to the partial repair or use it below 15 ℃.|
|Standard Dry Hardener||Suitable for the whole car spraying and partial repair, used at 15 ℃ to 25 ℃.|
|Slow Dry Hardener||Applies to whole car spraying or large area spraying above 25 ℃.|
|Drying Time||Temperature||DUST FREE||TACK FREE||COMPLETE DRY|
|Drying Time||20℃||1h||2-3 hours||24h|
|Drying Time||60℃||5 minutes||10 minutes||60 minutes|
Remove wax oil and other impuritieswith deoiling detergent Examine andassess the location and extent of damage.
2. Grind damaged parts
Grinding with abrasive paper(#80# 2000). Dry grinding withsandpaper(#80, 120, 180) first.
3. Dust cleaning
Use a degreaser to remove greasefrom the workpiece.
4. Fill& Grind
Add thne hardener I proportionmix and fill the putty, Sanding(#80. 120, 180) after drying.
5. Clean &Grind
Clean the surface again, and thenfinely grind the filling to the leveof the paint.
6. Spray primer surfacer
Mix and spray primer according toproduct requirements, each layerneeds to be matte.
7. Grind primer surfacer
After the primer is dried, dry sandingpaper(3320-400)is used with atwo-way sander. Manual grindingon the edge(#600-800)
8. Clean & Wipe
Use a cleaner to clean the grease.and tack cloth to clear of dustand particles.
9. Spray 1K color paint
Add thinner as requiredspray2-3ayers, spray interval of 5-10nutes per layer.
10. Spray Varnish(clear coat)
Add hardener and thinner asrequired, spray two layerseach interval is 5-10 minutes.
11. Dry Bake
After the varnish is sprayed. it needbe allowed to stand for 10-15minutes can be baked or driednatur.
12. Waxing &Polish
Can be sanded with abrasivepaper(#2000)first if necessaryThen use related products forwaxing and polishing
1. Keep away from heat source, spark, open fire and hot surface
2. Keep container closed
3 use of explosion-proof electrical appliances, ventilation, lighting and other equipment
4. Wear protective gloves, glasses and masks
5. Thoroughly clean the contact parts after operation
1. when using fire, use dry powder, foam and carbon dioxide to extinguish fire.
2. If ingested, do not induce vomiting and seek medical treatment immediately
3. In case of contact with eyes, wash with clean water for at least 15 minutes, and seek medical advice
4. In case of leakage, enclose, suck and collect the leakage
Contact Person: Yuki
Tel: 0086 13725287956