Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Color:||Customized||Product Name:||Professional Paint Gun|
|Material:||Aluminum Die Casting||Feed Type:||Gravity|
|Air Flow:||4.5-6.0CFM||Lead Time:||7-10days|
Gravity spray gun electrostatic spray gun holding spray gun automotive touch up spray paint
Functions and features
1. Forged aluminum body, light and durable, easy to clean.
2. Balanced and comfortable operation feel, the trigger can be retracted and released freely, reducing operation fatigue.
3. Precision designed air cap with stainless steel needle and nozzle can extend service life
4. Suitable for spraying all kinds of solvent and water-based coatings
|Flow hanging||1. Low coating viscosity
2. Low temperature spray, using slow dry diluent.
3. Spraying distance is too close
4. Spraying interval is too short
5. Painting speed is too fast
|Dust point||1. Unclean coating filtration
2. Unclean spraying environment
3. Unclean spraying workpiece
4. Unclean spray gun
|Undercut||1. The primer layer is too thick;
2. Spray the next layer before the primer layer is dry;
3. Select the mismatched paint;
4. Wrong spraying method
Instructions for use
1. Before using the preparation work, connect the air inlet of the gun body with the compressed air source (the compressed air must be filtered by the oil-water separator before entering the gun), and connect the air pipe with a pressure of 0.45-0.5mpa.
2. Fog amplitude adjustment turn the fog amplitude adjusting screw clockwise until it is tightened to obtain the circular section fog amplitude. If you rotate it anticlockwise, you can get the fog amplitude of the elliptical (sector) section width you require, and adjust the length according to the actual needs.
3. The spray gun output adjustment will turn the output adjustment screw clockwise to reduce the opening stroke of the needle plug and the coating output. Rotate anticlockwise and spray out gradually.
4. The air volume adjustment screw rotates clockwise, and the air volume decreases gradually. Rotate anticlockwise, the air volume increases gradually.
5. Use method when you use it, slightly pull the trigger to open the air valve but the needle plug is not opened, and the compressed air is sprayed from the air flow nozzle. At this time, you can blow off the dust on the coating surface, and then continue to pull the trigger back. The spray nozzle will spray out the paint mist
Notes / attention
1. do not use sharp metal wire nozzle and air holes, otherwise any damage will cause abnormal spray.
2. The spray gun shall not be immersed in diluent for a long time during cleaning.
3. The main parts of the spray gun are made of aluminum alloy and brass. It is not suitable to contact the medium with strong acidity and alkalinity to prevent corrosion and damage.
Contact Person: sales