Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Brand Name:||FantasyColor, Shangfu, Mt Yishili||Other Names:||Clear Coat|
|Main Raw Material:||Acrylic||Usage:||Appliance Paint, Car Paint|
|Type:||Good Filling Ability, Thermosetting, High Transparency, High Hardness||Shelf Life:||5 Years, Two Year Before Being Opened, 2 Years In Original Container At 20°C, Cool And Dry Place At 25℃, 2 Years In Original Sealed Can|
automotive clear coat spray paint,
auto body clear coat
Airbrush auto paint clear coat paint for car price automotive paint for plastic bumpers /thinner,hardener , varnish
Our varnish could show very good gross after spraying.
We produce good quality 1k and 2k all color car paints,and other products like clear coat,thinner,hardener,silver,pearl,primer,putty,controller and so on.
High hardness and excellent weather andchemical resistance. High scratch resistanceHigh gloss, full and smooth paint film
Suitable for repairing or refurbishingvarious types of cars
|Temperature& mixed||Temperature||Clear Coat||Activator/ Hardener||Thinner|
|Temperature& mixed||<15℃||A-940 Clear Coat||A-5500 Fast Dry Hardener||A-137 Fast Dry Thinner|
|Temperature& mixed||15-25℃||A-940 Clear Coat||A-5500 Standard Hardener||A-137 Standard Thinner|
|Temperature& mixed||25-35℃||A-940 Clear Coat||A-5500 Slow Dry Hardener||A-137 Slow Dry Thinner|
|Drying Time||Temperature||DUST FREE||TACK FREE||COMPLETE DRY|
|Drying Time||20℃||1h||2-3 hours||24h|
|Drying Time||60℃||5 minutes||10 minutes||60 minutes|
1. Surface treatmentWipe the dust spots and silver particleson the surface with a tack cloth
2. The mixing ratioVaarnish Hardener: hinner=2:1:0.3-0.5
3. ReconstructionIf there are seedy and sags after spraying, itcan be sanded by sand paper(1200#-2000#)and burnished after being fully cured
4. Spraying processSpray Layers: 2-3 layers, 40-60um totalthsicknessFlash Time: 5-10mins, 25" C(It needsstand after spraying.
1.At temperature lower than 15°C, air -dry at ambient temperature is not recommended. Better to allow a full bake at 60°C.
2. At ambient temperature higher than 30°C, add appropriate Retarder Solvent into thinner to avoid blushing. For more details, please refer to technical data sheet of Retarder Solvent.
3. The products mixed with hardener should be used up soon and can not be restore for future use; clean equipments immediately with thinner after application, otherwise it is very difficult to be cleaned after dry.
4. Re-contruction: If there are seedy and sags after spraying, it can besanded by sand paper(1200#-2000#)and burnished after being fullycured
Contact Person: Yuki
Tel: 0086 13725287956