Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Brand Name:||FantasyColor, Shangfu, Mt Yishili||Place Of Origin:||Guangdong, China|
|CAS No:||No||Other Names:||Car Paint|
|Color:||Transparent||Feature:||Professional Car Paint|
|Usage:||Car Paint, Appliance Paint, Furniture Paint, Road Marking Paint, Building Coating||Shelf Life:||5 Years, Two Year Before Being Opened, 2 Years In Original Container At 20°C, Cool And Dry Place At 25℃, 2 Years In Original Sealed Can|
car paint hardener,
car refinish paint
Automotive paint mix with clear coat car refinish paint hardener with standard hardener metallic auto paint
Component fast dry clear based on high build resin technology, to be used in clear over base system.
Composition based on acrylic polyurethane copolymer resin technology.
1. Combines very easy application with little sagging risks.
2. Provides excellent appearance and very fast drying properties.
3. Has excellent mar, chemical and weather resistance and results in a high gloss, mirror like, lasting finish.
4. Can be used for spot, panel and overall repair.
Packaging & Shipping
It can be stored for 2 year in its sealed original drums in proper storage conditions. Please keep it away from water and vapor after opening. Do not apply the product when turbidity appears.
|Fast Dry Hardener||Apply to the partial repair or use it below 15 ℃.|
|Standard Dry Hardener||Suitable for the whole car spraying and partial repair, used at 15 ℃ to 25 ℃.|
|Slow Dry Hardener||Applies to whole car spraying or large area spraying above 25 ℃.|
|Drying Time||Temperature||DUST FREE||TACK FREE||COMPLETE DRY|
|Drying Time||20℃||1h||2-3 hours||24h|
|Drying Time||60℃||5 minutes||10 minutes||60 minutes|
1. Mix base and hardener according to the mixing ratio and stir thoroughly.
2. Avoid applying the paint in rain or humid weather, particularly, awet surface must be thoroughly dried.
3. All equipments must be cleaned immediately after use.
4. When used inside tanks, sufficient ventilation must be provided.
5. When overcoating interval is exceeded, paint surface must be roughened to insure adhesion.
6. Hardener can must be tightly closed to avoid reaction with moisture in air toform bubbles and gelation.
7. Strictly controlling application, not be exceed 60μ pre coat, to avoid bubbles for mation.
Saft Precautions :
1. Keep container in a well ventilated and cool place
2. Keep away from fire
3. Avoid contact with eye and skin
4. Wear suitable gloves and eyes protection
5. Don't empty into drains
6. Against static discharges
Contact Person: Yuki
Tel: 0086 13725287956